Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Farrier and pictures

Ollie got her toes done today.
 And guess what, she stood PERFECTLY still. What a good girl! Bones went first, and acted like a complete jack ass.. so it was nice to have her stand so quietly. 

I like the farrier I used. I've used him once before for George and Bones, and liked him then as well. He's smart, quick, stays calm, does a good job, and is cheap.  

I haven't really been working with Ollie a whole lot. I did ride her a few times, which she is doing well at. I haven't really had time to hang out there recently.. my car is all messed up so I've been trying to get things together to get it fixed. 

On Monday I turned Ollie out into a smaller (about 1 acre) paddock with some nice lush grass. She was pretty worked up being away from the other horses. But, it made for a good photo shoot!
Enjoy =)

No comments: